Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Mary Tyler Moore on Tuesday's Talk


Mary Tyler Moore..

On the Tuesday talk show, Mary Tyler came and discuss
about her hobbies and her strengths..
Mary Tyler Moore swings open the door of her Greenwich, Conn., home, and I am suddenly greeted by her four dogs. Her laughter is a lovely counterpoint to the barking all around us and calms the canine brood. It calms me, too. This lightness is one of the secrets of her appeal. Another is her still-balletic carriage at age 72 as she walks to her favorite fireside chair for an afternoon chat

.
She straightens in her chair. “Oh, God, yes,” says the seven-time Emmy-winning actress. “I love it. But when one looks at what’s happened to television, there are so few shows that interest me. I do watch a lot of Fox News. I like Charles Krauthammer and Bill O’Reilly.” Is Mary Tyler Moore a right-winger? “Maybe more of a libertarian centrist. If McCain had asked me to campaign for him, I would have.”

1 comment: